Bullwacker’s Saloon has been a continuously operating saloon in this building since 1888. Originally built as a bar, it had two fronts: one faced the railroad, and the other faced Meade Street, which was Whitewood’s main street. Operated for many years as the Whitewood Bar, it has been and still is a favorite watering hole for locals and travelers alike. Please take time to look around at the old-time Whitewood photos, view the original tin ceiling (complete with bullet holes), and enjoy the beauty of the back bar that has been here since shortly after the bar opened—it is believed to be a promotional Anheuser-Busch bar that came out on the railroad just after 1900! There are also rumors that our bar is home to a handful of ghosts.